This checklist must be completed before the start of the season.
1. League required background check (referenced on registration form) and must be done each year. No certificate is provided since we get direct response.
2. Concussion Training - referenced on registration form. Course is required to be taken once. Certificate of completion should be printed out and forwarded. Google CDC concussion training to connect to the link.
3. Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Training. Course is required to be taken once. Certificate must be printed out upon completion and forwarded. www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu
4. PA State Police Criminal Background Check. This one is required by the state and has to be done once every five years. It is free for volunteers. https://epatch.state.pa.us Certificate must be printed out and forwarded.
5. PA Child Abuse Clearance. State required and must be done once every five years. It is free for volunteers. www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis Certificate must be printed out and forwarded.
6. Signing of PBA form - VOLUNTEER AFFIDAVIT FOR PLUMSTEAD BASEBALL ASSOCIATION. This form will be available for signing during PBA Picture Day. A picture ID (ie: drivers license) will be required as proof of ID.